Withings Scale reading for Today

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Committment

I can only commit to myself. I can let others observe, but in the end if I succeed it is because I do it and nobody else. Others can't lose this weight for me. I put it on myself, and I will take it off and leave it off myself. I will try to eat better. I will focus on fruits and vegetables and lean meats in portions that are appropriate and healthy. I will also increase the amount of exercise and sleep I get daily. I will try to drink more water daily. These are things I can do. If I have a bad day, I will not give up. I will seek to do better the next day and I will over time succeed, It took years to get my body into this state and I realize it can't be fixed overnight. "A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment