Withings Scale reading for Today

Monday, April 25, 2011

Post Easter post

Yesterday was Easter and I went to Montgomery to my mom's house to spend the holiday with family. Everyone was there. Pat and Ferrin even made it down from South Carolina. Unfortunately John, Pat's son, wasn't there since he is still overseas with his mom. I was happy to meet Aaron's girlfriend, Jade, and a friend of Dickie and Rachel's named Jacob. All together I did not over eat. I enjoyed a plateful of all my favorite foods including my mom's real potato salad. I did not feel stuffed afterwards and did not "graze" on all the goodies. So hopefully I didn't gain any weight.

Slight change of plans for this week. Mom called to say that the weather between here and Chicago was going to be too awful this week to risk going up to Cedar Lake, IN for my Aunt Mary's funeral. So I will be back on the regimin this week without a traveling interruption.

So we shall see how this week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment