Withings Scale reading for Today

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Maintaining a plateau?

My weight hasn't changed in about three weeks. I haven't really tried to lose weight during this time. I have done moderate exercise with walking and doing the Rec. Center at the University. We have also started choreography on The Drowsy Chaperone so rehearsals have been active.

However, I have eaten at restaurants several times and had late night snacks of ice cream a few times as well. We had a visiting trainer for our new website at work. I went to lunch at City Cafe (fried southern food) and Dreamland (ribs and sides). But other meals were salads and light eating. I tried to compensate for heavy eating with light eating.

With all of that going on, I managed to stay the same weight when I could have very easily gained. In the past I would have gained... definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment